We have installed a new 1500cfm Oil/water Separator this month for one of our Safety Fence manufacturers but did you know you need one? The condensate produced in the process of Compressing Air and then Filtering/Drying/Storing it, needs treatment. These units are designed to meet the emissions limits as laid down in the 1991 Water Resources Act. This is in accordance with ISO 14001.
- Works with: Any compressor, vane, recip, turbo or screw
- Any oils – synthetic, mineral or vegetable oils
- Any drains – even timed solenoids or steam traps
- Any system – galvanised, stainless, plastic or aluminium pipework
- Smaller – smallest possible footprint
- No mess! – No oil containers to empty
- Lighter – Polyethylene Moulding
- Stronger – Roto-moulded for maximum structural strength
- No overflowing / no weirs
- No stagnant water volumes / no bacteria build up
- No emulsions or “pizzas” on top of condensate – no static water
- Longer lasting cartridges / bags than conventional oil / water separators
- Fitted with 4-way .” BSP inlet manifold as standard
- Re-handable inlet ports – or up to eight .” BSP inlet ports
- Condensate cleaners up to 7,000 cfm available, price on application.