We are renewing our membership with The British Compressed Air Society this month. Here is some basic fact about the society:
- It was founded in 1930.
- It was founded at the instigation of the British Government.
- It is the only UK Technical Trade Association open to manufacturers, distributors and end users of compressed air products, portable air compressors and services.
Society and its members have the following aims:
- To promote the use of safe and reliable power
- To improve the services they offer industry
- To encourage and help members to develop their professional competence.
- To bring the experience of members to bear on the conduct of business in industry for the common good.
The Society actively represents the interests of members and the compressed air industry to both United Kingdom Government, European and overseas Institutions. For more information or leave a review about us please visit www.bcas.org.uk
(Info taken from BCAS website correct as at 12.06.15)