If you work with compressed air, training is important not just to protect safety but to protect quality standards too. The UK’s go-to source of training is BCAS, the British Compressed Air Society, whose British Compressed Air Society (BCAS) training portal offers 9 CPD-approved training courses developed in conjunction with industry experts and safety practitioners.
Each course is designed to give service engineers the knowledge they need to work in a safe, legal and compliant way. Even where your people have already completed training courses, several of BCAS’ courses offer refreshers for those wanting to keep their knowledge up to date.
Save with Algar Air
Before you book your next course, you might like to know that when you book BCAS training via Algar Air you’ll save a massive 25% off the non-member price. And that’s not all. When you book a course, you’ll also get 12 months’ BCAS associate membership thrown in for free.
That could save you a huge amount on your first standard non-member course rate. Then membership will enable you to save on every subsequent course you book too.
Courses start from just £26.25 (at your discounted rate) so take a look at what’s on offer then, when you’re ready to book, talk to us.
BCAS compressed air training courses
Choose from the following courses:
- Compressed Air Engineer Health and Safety Training (CASE)
- Compressed Air System Technology (CAST)
- Compressed Air Systems’ Testing and Examinations
- Compressed Air Treatment – CATT
- Diploma in Compressed Air Management (DipCAM)
- Understanding Breathing Air BS EN 12021
- Understanding ISO8573 – The Air Quality Standard
- Understanding Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (PSSR 2000 S.I.128)
- Working Safely With Compressed Air (WSWCA)