Expanding the Team again so we are looking for an Assistant Engineer or two!
Please see details below:
We are a Compressed Air Engineering Company requiring an Assistant Engineer to be part of our excellent Service Team.
We are looking for a proactive individual with a committed and professional approach to their work. The right candidate will be able to work well in a small team as well as left to work individually with the ability to multi-task and problem solve. We are looking for a solid all-rounder, with a wide range of abilities and attention to detail. This person will have had a similar role, which will have involved working on/assisting with maintaining site Equipment, Pipework & Machinery. This position is full time subject to a six month trial period.
Multi Skilled Duties to include
• Work will be mainly carried out on our Client’s Sites.
• Assist Compressed Air Engineers with ‘Two Person Jobs’.
• Pipework & Ducting installations.
• General on-site machinery inspections and maintenance including Extractors cleaning.
• Oil monitor.
• Assist with vehicle checks and workshop maintenance when neccesary.
• Face-to- face liaison with Customers.
• Other duties will be involved.
• Experience of a range of heavy engineering and manufacturing industry experience (Ideally).
• Experience of General Maintenance activities.
• Experience of pipework installations (Ideally but training can be given).
• Clean/ Low points Driving License.
• Personable with the ability to fit into a small team.
• Self motivated and able to undertake training in additional skills.
• Flexibility – normal working hours are 8am-5pm with out of hours, weekend and away work required infrequently.
• Basic Health & Safety knowledge (Ideally CSCS Certified).
• Forklift Truck/Scissor Lift/ Booms License (Ideally).
£17,750 starting wage with overtime.
firstname.lastname@example.org for future information.