We are looking for a Compressed Air Engineer – is that you?
We are a Compressed Air Engineering Company requiring an Engineer to be part of our excellent Service Team.
We are looking for a proactive individual with a professional approach to their work. The right candidate will be able to work well in a small team as well as individually with the ability to multi-task and problem solve. We are looking for a solid all-rounder, with a wide range of abilities and attention to detail. This position is for a full time engineer subject to a trial period.
Duties to include
• Service and maintenance of Compressed Air Equipment.
• Breakdown problem solving.
• Training other staff.
• Compressed Air Pipework installations.
• General on-site maintenance.
• Face-to face liaison with Customers.
• Other duties will be involved.
• Clean/ Low points Driving License.
• Engineering qualification (Ideally)
• Experienced in Compressed Air with knowledge of Piston and Screw Compressors.
• Electrical Knowledge (qualifications Ideally)
• Excellent communication skills; written as well as verbal.
• Flexibility – normal working hours are 7.30am-5pm with out of hours, weekend and away work required at times.
• Basic Health & Safety knowledge (Ideally CSCS Certified).
• Forklift Truck/Scissor Lift/ Booms License (Ideally).
Please email us at email@example.com or use the contact form.