We’re hiring at Algar Air.
We are a Compressed Air Engineering Company requiring a labourer to be part of our excellent Service Team. We are looking for a proactive individual with a committed and professional approach to their work.
The right candidate will be able to work well in a small team as well as left to work individually with the ability to multi-task and problem solve.
We are looking for a solid all-rounder, with a wide range of abilities and attention to detail.
This person will have had a similar role, which will have involved working on/assisting with maintaining site Equipment, Pipework & Machinery.
This position is full time subject to a six month trial period.
Multi Skilled Duties to include:
- Work will be mainly carried out on our client’s Sites.
- Assist Compressed Air Engineers with ‘Two Person Jobs’
- Pipework & Ducting installations.
- General on-site machinery inspections and maintenance including Extractors cleaning.
- Responsible for general cleanliness and tidiness of our workshop.
- Stock taking of Pipework Fittings monthly.
- Checking Fleet Vehicles.
- Face-to- face liaison with Customers.
- Other duties will be involved.
- Experience of a range of heavy engineering and manufacturing industry experience (Ideally).
- Experience of General Maintenance activities.
- Experience of pipework installations (Ideally but training can be given).
- Clean/ Low points Driving License.
- Personable with the ability to fit into a small team.
- Self motivated and able to undertake training in additional skills.
- Flexibility – normal working hours are 8am-5pm with out of hours, weekend and away work required infrequently.
- Basic Health & Safety knowledge (Ideally CSCS Certified).
- Forklift Truck/Scissor Lift/ Booms License (Ideally).
£17,750 starting wage with overtime.
Pleaase send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org