Top ten tips from BCAS (British Compressed Air Society) for Compressed Air users:
1. Understand your electrical usage.
2. Assess usage regularly.
3. Check if the demand is fixed or variable.
4. Decide on your air quality requirements.
5. Make sure the location of Air Compressor is ideal.
6. Test noise levels.
7. Check for Air leaks regularly.
8. Ensure regular Servicing and Maintenance.
9. Use Compressed Air Safely.
10. Recover heat.
For more details see the attached exert from this year’s BCAS Compressed Air Technology Guide