We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer/Electrician to be part of our excellent Service Team.
We need a proactive individual with a professional approach to their work.
The right candidate will be able to work well in a small team as well as individually with the ability to multi-task and problem solve.
We are looking for a solid all-rounder, with a wide range of abilities and attention to detail.
This position is for a full time engineer subject to a six month/ year trial period.
Duties to include:
- Electrical installations of Compressed Air Equipment
- Inspections & Testing of Electrical Systems
- Breakdown problem solving
- Compressed Air Pipework installations
- General on-site maintenance
- Face-to face liaison with Customers
- Other duties will be involved
- Clean/Low points Driving License
- 17th Edition (Ideally)
- Knowledge of Compressed Air
- Excellent communication skills; written as well as verbal
- Flexibility; normal working hours are 7.30am-5pm with out of hours, weekend and away work required at times
- Basic Health & Safety knowledge (Ideally CSCS Certified)
- Forklift Truck/Scissor Lift/ Booms License (Ideally)