Algar Air is once again on the lookout for another member for our excellent workforce.
We are recruiting for a Compressed Air Engineer.
So if you think you are (or know someone who is) a proactive individual with a professional approach to your work; you are able to work well in a small team as well as individually with the ability to multi-task and problem solve; we are looking for a solid all-rounder, with a wide range of abilities and attention to detail.
Please read on for more details of the position:
Duties to include:
- Service and maintenance of compressed air systems & equipment
- Breakdown problem solving
- Compressed Air Pipework installations
- General on-site maintenance
- Face-to face liaison with Customers
- Other duties will be involved
- Clean/low points driving license
- Engineering qualification (ideally)
- Experienced in compressed air with knowledge of piston and screw compressors
- Experienced in electrics or general maintenance (ideally)
- Excellent communication skills; written as well as verbal
- Flexibility, normal working hours are 7.30am-5pm with out of hours, weekend and away work required at times
- Basic health & safety knowledge (ideally CSCS certified)
- Forklift truck/scissor lift/ booms license (ideally)